Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ding…., I think they’re done!

The quizzes for each of the online lessons have been added. To be totally honest, I found creating the quizzes more an exercise in patience than a labor of love. Maybe it’s because I’ve never really enjoyed taking quizzes. My guess is that there are probably a few unintended errors in the quizzes which I didn’t catch while putting them together. I hope to review them over the next month, but if you discover any mistakes feel free to provide comments to this blog. If you are the type person that enjoys testing your knowledge I hope you will find these challenging enough.


So what’s next? I’m pondering several ideas, but adding some interactive maps for Old and New Testament people and events keeps popping into my brain. I’ll probably mull it over for awhile, but I’m already looking forward to jumping into the next project.

No comments:

Post a Comment