Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Cartoon History

Most of the cartoons on the Creative Learning Ideas web site were created between 1995 and 2000 on a Mac SE computer. I've lost track of the number of times they have been converted to different file formats. Starting about 10 years ago I began adding color to the existing drawings and creating new cartoons for Old Testament stories. I originally called the cartoon series Sunny Side Up and every cartoon had the image of the sun above a cloud. The sun and cloud images have eventually disappeared from most of the cartoons (though some still remain) and lacking a better name I just call them Cartoon Devotionals.


I've started creating cartoons for events in the New Testament, but alas, that is another project on my want to do's. If you haven't taken the time to look at the cartoons I hope you will because in addition to the humor there are some heart felt personal thoughts that I hope will bless your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment